The regular meeting of the Ellsworth Planning Board will be held on Wednesday, August 1, 2012 at 7:00 PM in the Council Chamber at City Hall, to hear public comment and for consideration of the following requests:
1. Adoption of Minutes from the July 5, 2012 meeting.
2. Final Plan for a Major Subdivision and for a Major Use Site Development Plan entitled Beckwith Pines for Senergy Partners, LLC. The proposal is to construct an eight-unit apartment building on 2.3 acres (Tax Map 16, Lot 47) in the Commercial zone.
- PUBLIC HEARING AND DETERMINATION OF COMPLETENESSS.
- PUBLIC HEARING, DELIBERATIONS, FINDINGS OF FACTS AND CONCLUSIONS.
3. Review of proposed amendments to the Ellsworth Code of Ordinances Chapter 56 Unified Development Ordinance.
4. Signing of mylars before conclusion of meeting.